Saturday, January 19, 2013

FRAT-FRAT-FRAT-FRAT


19/01/13


I shall start from the iceskating the other night J so seedy stef picked me and the boys up again and drove us there which again was quite lovely. Once there we met his friend Yulia and then the rest of the exchange students. Iceskating was hislarious! I fell over twice L Yulia was really nice and taught me how to skate backwards like a pro. She also said that she would take me skating outside near her house if I would like which would be TOTALLY AWESOME! I don’t know if it will ever eventuate though…

(Some of the Exchange Crew)

From iceskating Stefan drove us back again and then we waited for him and Yulia to pick us up. I don’t know what they were doing for the hour inbetween….. but hmmm oh well.

The Frat was so much fun J all these crazy American girls dance like idiots but its hilarious and so much better because of it! I got taught how to do the wobble dance and played beerpong (except they are pussies and do it with water these days because of the swine flu outbreak a few years ago) and tip-a-cup! I met lots of people and got a little two enthusiastic with the blue raspberry vodka.

The way these parties work is you pay $5 for your own cup and then it is unlimited (until the keg runs out) beer. You can bring your own spirits if you like as well. I only got three larrrrgeee cups worth of beer before it ran out and had to switch to this blue vodka. Now to put in perspective… its blue, it tastes like baby cough medicine and it comes in close to a 2L plastic bottle. Now I can understand my ridiculous headache the next morning.

One of the funnest parts would have to be the walk home actually. VJ (indian born switz boy), directed me, Pol and Carlos back to the apartments (2km walk). On the way he made us stop off at Maccas to try and sober up. The boys got burgers and I just stole a couple of fries from a neighbouring couple. When the boys saw they came over and we all decided to do cheers and shots with the fries (basically touching fries, cheering, then eating). Sounds completely stupid and trust me it looked it too! Our hilarious and goodwilled schenanigans however did alert us to the manager who threatened to call the police if we didn’t leave immediately L I didn’t think we were that rowdy but meh! Who knows! From there we walked and sang and stumbled home making snow angels in the 2mm worth of snow that had fallen through the night. So basically we were just lying on the ground wriggling around (I know you are probably disgusted mum… but lets just pretend you didn’t read that).

All in all I got some peoples numbers and actually got invited to another party by this guy the next night but I was too dog tired and hungover still that I just got some free grub from this welcome party on campus then watched gossip girl with marc then went to sleep J.


Laterssss
Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment